Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm pretty bored right now, not much to do at work. Bored with the game and not much to talk to in the forum, Facebook or Twitter :p

I want to write a story, but I think I'm kinda lost the gift of writing skills hahahhaha.........:D I had some short story collections back then when I'm in college, but I feel some kinda hard in imagining something. Maybe coz I'm too old now....? lost my feeling of romance, doesn't feel in love......dry from romanticism :gubrak:

I adore Korean Writer (who wrote a drama script) I think they're genius. They don't have that much history as we do. But they're good in twisting their History (from some "Saeguk" drama), they wrote in many different angles yet it's still looks you know......fine and enjoyable. Why then Indonesian writer can't do that........the drama is full of crap....junk.....something that really doesn't make a sense.

Korean Drama not always that good either, sometimes the storyline isn't that perfect. But why it's still get me hooked.......??? I don't know. Maybe just because they're looks good physically? hahahhaha Indonesian people isn't that bad, so many beautiful and handsome artist too, why I still hate that "Sinetron".....???

Frankly I don't hate the artist........, I hate the story (some might be good at first) but I'll lost my interest after some episodes because I know the story will end up like other "sinetron" the never ending story, the story twist which doesn't make any sense any more. It's like walking in a giant maze and got lost in the middle.........

Sometime, I dream of being a great writer like JK. Rowling........she invent the great story that affect most of children in the world......they practically grow up with Harry Potter......
I was late in falling in love to Harry Potter, I was starting to be a Harry Potter fan when the 4th book was published. It's just because I read the novel my cousin bought and I borrowed it. It's gets me hooked ever since. It's like you're drowning in other world. Not that Harry Potter make me believe that there are real sorcerers in this world, but how wonderfully she create a story that great, so the wizardry world seems to be so real..........???

My high school teacher was wrote a historical story too, but seems the blog has been deleted, is the story already been published or what?

It's raining outside now, will go the bank but pending the plan. don't want to get wet........I don't have a car so it's kind a hard riding in the rain.....:D

No comments: