Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm Upset Today.........

This last two days became a disaster of the week. PLN was cutting of my electricity so I have no power at home. It's not because I forget to pay the bill or else, on the ticket they're leaving at the meter box, says rules violation. I'm aware of it, since the meter should be only 900 volt but the developer make it to a bigger volt. And there are 8 other peoples who connect and get the power from that meter box. I personally didn't agree about it but, the condition of the electricity was already like that when I bought the house.

I was deceived, I really regret why I don't find much more information about that house before decided to buy it. I was too hurry, I wish I know it first I will never bought that house. But now everything is just too late to be sorry or regret. I don't like the developer, he's a really a bad man, cheating people and make a fortune from others lack of knowledge and information. I will pray to God so he won't get a peaceful life, I know a lot of people living on the complex hated him too.

No comments: