Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Park Hae Jin (My New Obsession....:D)

Hehehe.....having an obsession on Korean actor is kind a routine for me....:p like them whenever any drama got me stuck. And come he is, Park Hae Jin. His role as Shin Myung Hoon in East of Eden just captured my heart....here the babes.....(^_^)


Name : 박해진 / Park Hae Jin
Birthday : 1 May 1983
(the Date just exactly same with my son's....... amazing)
I'll celebrate his birthday too next May 1 :D
Height : 185 cm
Weight : 72 kg
Star Sign : Taurus
(same with me......^_^)


TV SeriesMovies
Recognitions(Credit to wiki d-addict)




The following are the Profile of Hae Jin on Nate and Cywolrd Personal Page, but since it's in Korea, it's pretty hard to understand as my Korean is just on a beginner stage....:p
Last news about Hae Jin is he starting his debut as a singer in Japan this February and he got accused to abide the mandatory military service due to the exemption of him on 2004 which stated he's not healthy enough to serve the Military.

But whatever happen I still believe in you Hae Jin ssi.......fighting................!!! ( ^_^)

2 comments:

thea said...

any news about him recently..?.a fan too.

Anita said...

Hi Thea, thank you for stranded on my blog.....:)

Haven't heard about him lately, but I got some Picture of him doing some activities in China not so long ago (got it from his FB account, not pretty sure it's really his but at least it gives some news about him, I'll post it later.

Before he seems busy with the album promo in Japan (I just know very little about it, it's kind a difficult to get info about him on the net. His single "Oath" I still can't find it. :D