Thursday, June 30, 2011

Random

Good morning...., I was reading a book I bought from bookstore yesterday, and it was really inspiring. I just realize how bad I am as a mother, I didn't raise him in a good way. Always authoritative, always play as powerful boss and never be friends with him. His actually adorable kid, smart, active (nearly hyper :D) and maybe this side of him which always driving me nuts.

The book was opening my point of view about kids. Yeah in my defense, I practically raising Zaza by myself, his father doesn't help much and no help from any member of our family since we live far away from our family. As a working mother I didn't success to play both role equally. I always come home tired, and every time I get home I just always want to take a rest, watching TV without a disturbance from Zaza. While his auntie who accompany him along the day doesn't take my position as a mother of course, Oh...G.......I really regret it. He's my only son and if I didn't raise him well I'm the one who should be blamed the most..........

My dear Zaza, from today, mommy will promise you to be better. Mommy will act as your friend, mother and the place you'll feel safe. Forgive for all mommy's fault and we'll start a brand new better day.......(^_^)

This was Zaza's writing from his last few days in kindergarten. I never appreciate his works and yet always demanding him to be whatever I want....:(( sorry dear.....


Now Zaza already an elementary student. I enrolled him to elementary school near our house. But I don't feel very pleased about the school. I want him to study in a certain school which close to our old address but it's too far from our home now and since I'm working the drop and pick up thing would be a great problem. I don't really trust other people (for example the school bus/car) Zaza has never been gone somewhere without our supervision. And it would be difficult to check his condition with me leaving for work. My first impression about the teachers on Zaza's school was really bad. They all extremely not friendly (hopefully its just my impression :D) especially when its compared to Zaza's kindergarten teacher which mostly a friendly and kind people. I hope it's just my feeling and they're actually nice :D

No comments: