Thursday, April 21, 2011

Facebook and Twitter

hahahhhaa......the social media.....I was getting involved with the social media lately, it's kind a fun. I used to have a Friendster account but never open it again these days, Facebook is far more interesting than Friendster. And now come Twitter.......

I don't remember when the first time I made a Facebook account, but I'm getting hooked up. Found a lot of my old friends on it, it's fun to finally see each other even if it's only on the internet, but seeing our friend's life going it's really good. Sharing news, photos, just like we have met again.

And Twitter, actually I made the account few months ago, in the last year. But still having a shock culture since I mostly using Facebook. But Twitter is kind a interesting too. It's more up to date, I think I'm getting hooked with this too.....:p See ya in Facebook and Twitter.......^_*


No comments: