Monday, April 25, 2011

Another Trip to Ambalat

Yesterday, my family was going to Ambalat beach again. I wished to get the beautiful scenery, quiet beach just like last time. This was my hubby's first time and second for Zaza and me. But we're just very disappointed with the beach condition yesterday. It's just not as quiet as before, so many people gathered on the beach, seems like from "vespa" organization. And the sea was in subsided condition (surut). Didn't took the picture of the crowd but it's quite a lot of people and making the beach is not as comfy as the first time I went to that beach.

I think this was the location where "Mbak Tata" took a picture for landscape photograph some time ago.

Disappointed face hahahahhaha :D

Zaza was always happy playing, never care where ever he is

Me, pose every time camera was facing me :p


See, the beach just don't look as beautiful as my old picture of this beach. It's look like a dried lake or some sort of desert island :D Need to find more interesting place to visit next time.

No comments: